Customer Service Representative
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57110
Five Star Call Centers
Estimated salary $12 an hour
Position: Customer Service Representative
Start Date: Classes starting Monday, Jan 13th
Work Hours: Shifts between 1:30pm to 10:00pm
Work Days: Every weekend required with set days off during the week.
Paid Training Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm for 2 weeks
Status: Full Time
Five Star Call Centers is hiring for our Customer Service position. We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer inbound telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application. Candidates must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered.
Position Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative position:
- Possess the ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the specific client products and services to identify and satisfy customer needs.
- Possess advanced customer service skills including knowledge of client policies and procedures to maintain a high first-call resolution rate.
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Be able to successfully handle customer interactions in multiple systems.
- Adhere to Five Star Call Centers privacy policies and procedures to ensure each customer's privacy is protected.
- Record electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact.
- Successfully cross-train as requested
Take look at what we can do for you at Five
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Bonus Plan
- Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
- A friendly, relaxed office environment
Requirements for Customer Service Representative:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use problem solving
- Good computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accurate and efficient typing proficiency
- Phone etiquette Skills
- Positive attitude
- Reliable & hard working
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Previous customer service experience required
- Previous experience in financial services, troubleshooting, or other call center field preferred
- Being able to speak Spanish is a plus
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.
Want more information about Five Star Call Centers and the Customer Service position. Head over to our website at FiveStarCallCenters.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Call center
Communication method(s) used: