Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD),
Furniture Mart USA
Address: 140 East Hinks Lane
City: Sioux Falls
Zip Code: 57104
Location: Sioux Falls Distribution Center and Corporate Offices - 99
Department: Information Technology
Type: Full Time
Expires: October 22, 2021
- THIS POSITION IS ON SITE IN SIOUX FALLS, SD -
Grow with our family as a Cybersecurity Analyst at our Furniture Mart USA Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD!
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the support and the timely process through which end user issues and/or system problems are controlled. Also, provides support in the administration and implementation of corporate-wide information security services, and ensures the proper patching process of all network assets across the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, solid technical experience, and a desire to provide excellent service to our internal customers.
- Full-Time: INCLUDING days, evenings, on-call hours, and occasional travel
- Perform vulnerability assessments against client networks both internal and external
- Ensure proper and timely patching of network assets
- Execute penetration testing against customers networks both internal and external
- Assess customer information security readiness in the form of S2ORG assessments
- Provide customer guidance on information security related questions in the form of reports and/or presentations
- Deliver timely and thorough reports for customers
- Partner with other teams within Furniture Mart USA to discuss cyber security trends and changes
- Take part in Incident Response team as a technical resource to assist in identification, mitigation and recovery efforts
- Identify new technologies that will enhance our Information Security solutions
- Provide feedback and help refine departmental procedures
- Assist with root cause identifications for bugs\issues to drive sustainable solutions
- Mentor new and less experienced
- Leads technical guidance with sales team to educate customers regarding ROI of technical solutions
- Demonstrates flexibility in daily work approach
- Partner with IT Infrastructure to evolve and improve company’s network
- Oversee and lead internal employee cybersecurity training
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Two years previous work experience of installation, configuration, troubleshooting, repair, supporting, administering, design and planning of the Information Security hardware and software in an enterprise networked environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent degree or experience preferred.
- Knowledge of systems such as Ivanti, Sophos, Cisco Meraki, Okta, Active Directory, O365, Cylance
- Basic PC skills and proficiency of the English language.
- Knowledge of installation, configuration, troubleshooting, repair, design and planning of the Information Security systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate and work independently. Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly.
HOW TO APPLY:
IN PERSON at Furniture Mart USA Distribution Center - 140 E Hinks Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
ONLINE at furnituremartusa.com/careers
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer