Part-Time Server - Evenings
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57106
With growth, comes opportunity - Come be a part of our dynamic team!
Grand Living at Lake Lorraine is growing. Come be a part of our health and wellness team in our premier senior living community.
The Server is responsible for enhancing the overall dining experience for our Residents and family members and guests. This is handled in The Sterling Touch® professional, friendly, courteous, helpful and timely manner, resulting in a very high level of satisfaction for Residents and their guests. Position is under the general guidance of the Dining Room Manager in accordance with Community standards, processes, procedures and practices.
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
- Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
Follow techniques of food presentation as established by Executive Chef
- Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Ensure kitchen is always safe and sanitary and in compliance with local and state regulatory requirements.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required
One year restaurant experience preferred, but not required
- Shift: 3:30 or 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Grand Living offers all employees the opportunity for career growth opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off, flexible scheduling, access to community amenities, and a meaningful career serving seniors!