Hotel Maintenance Technician - Hilton Garden Inn-Downtown
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57103
The position is located at our Hilton Garden Inn - Downtown , located along the Sioux River. The Hilton Garden Inn - Downtown has 136 guest rooms, approximately 7,000 sq. ft. meeting space.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hotel Maintenance Technicianis responsible for assisting the Lead Maintenance Technician and the General Manager in performing all duties and functions required for efficient operation of this hotel in alignment with Hegg Companies’ Mission, Vision & Values. This position reports to the Lead Maintenance Technician and responsible to General Manager. Full-time position will include 5 rotating shifts per week for a total of 40 hours, to include on call and some weekend and holiday shifts.
Benefit package(**Depends on hours worked):
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday premium
- Perfect Attendance Bonus Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- **Group Health Insurance
- **Group Dental Insurance
- **Group Vision Insurance
- **Group Life Insurance
- Employer-matched 401k
- Worldwide Hotel Discounts
- 1-2 years proven experience of facility management and
- Troubleshooting knowledge of electricity/plumbing.
- Considerable mechanical ability to analyze equipment and their function and repair.
- * Must be detail oriented.
- Customer service experience and ability to interact with guests and employees with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills preferred.
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of work areas and equipment.
- Must have a positive attitude with a proven good attendance record. * Valid driver’s license preferred, to assist with shuttle van runs.
- Ability to work well alone and with others.
All candidates must meet the criteria outlined in this “Job Requirements”. Those who do not will be eliminated from consideration.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH HEGG COMPANIES, INC., MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION. ANY OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT UPON SUCCESSFULLY PASSING THE COMPANY PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING
Job Type: Full-time