Assistant Manager/Leasing Consultant
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57106
Lexington Estates Apartments
We are seeking an organized professional and responsible individual to fill the role of Assistant Property Manager.
The Assistant Property Manager will have the full responsibility of assisting the Property Manager with daily operations at his or her assigned property. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager to oversee the daily operations of a class A property in Sioux Falls, SD.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities as Assistant Manager include daily tasks for assisting the Property Manager whenever they need help with the following (Assistant Manager may take full responsibility of all tasks and more if Manager is off site):
- Skills to oversee daily functions of office and maintenance staff (all full-time employees on site).
- Skilled at training and developing a team in showing and leasing apartments.
- Set and achieve monthly operations goals.
- Skills to inspect grounds and vacant units.
- Skill to market community to outside sources.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented.
Additionally, Assistant Manager will execute and perform as a Leasing Consultant daily. Daily duties as a Leasing Consultant will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, showing apartments, and processing lease documentation for potential residents.
- Outside marketing, inside sales, and other administrative duties as required.
This position requires some weekends. Previous leasing and/or sales experience is a plus.
Salary + Commissions + Bonuses + Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay + Medical/Dental and 401K (with 5% company match).
Employee shall become familiar with and follow all applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws and shall refrain from discriminating against any applicant, resident, vendor, contractor, other staff member or other person on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, status with regards to public assistance, ancestry, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- property management: 1 year (Preferred)
- leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- leasing agent: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assistant Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan