Client Support Coordinator
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57104
The Client Support Coordinator is responsible for providing inside sales support for Document Solutions and for providing quality services and solutions support to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Perform sales support activities transparent to the client including but not limited to product inquiry, order status, pricing and quoting and preparing proposals
- Answer client inquiries from phone, fax, email and mail
- Create Business Account Reviews
- Use system generated reports and create custom invoices and compile spreadsheets for clients
- Maintain designated gross margin targets dictated by Sales Representatives
- Assist with CRM entries for designated Sales Representatives
- Work with key accounts on an independent basis
- Support designated Sales Representatives as directed
- Stay up-to-date with relevant product training and technology
- Accurately maintain documentation and comply with administrative procedures in a timely basis to include time entry
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent) and up to 2 years of experience or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with business
Marco offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts and dependent care, employee purchase program, employer paid life insurance, voluntary term life insurance, short and long term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and the opportunity to grow in a top five technology provider in the nation!