Copier Service Technician
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57104
Are you looking for a technical position that allows you to use your mechanical and customer service skills? Are you a self-starter that can perform with little or no direct supervision? The Field Service Technician is responsible for all aspects of equipment repair at our clients’ locations. Technical elements of the job include troubleshooting basic connectivity and mechanical issues. The position requires traveling to client sites and ensuring top-notch customer service. Previous knowledge of copier/printer repair is not required; Marco provides all of the training and tools needed to be successful. Hourly wage plus monthly bonuses apply.
- Traveling to client sites to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve copier/printer maintenance and repair issues within a designated territory
- Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, parts and supplies in vehicle stock
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by meeting clients’ needs in a courteous, timely and cost effective
- General mechanical and volt meter experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office applications, Outlook and basic networking
- Strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people
- Must be self-motivated, able to perform with little direct supervision and have excellent time management skills
Marco offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts and dependent care, employee purchase program, employer paid life insurance, voluntary term life insurance, short and long term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and the opportunity to grow in a top five technology provider in the nation!