Business Relationship Coordinator
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57107
Process and coordinate new, upgrade and renewal agreements for business customers. Act as a liaison to the business customer to ensure a superior customer experience during the service fulfillment process.
- Review and fulfill contracts for basic services with accuracy, ensuring compliance with current rate card, company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Work directly with external customers to coordinate site surveys, construction, installs and all other onboarding activities.
- Facilitate customer relocations, renewals and service changes as they occur.
- Provide assistance to Sales Consultants including, but not limited to: compiling any missing information or forms from the customer to proceed with install, answering questions, and helping navigate the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Serve as the Sales Consultant’s point of contact by acting as a liaison between them and other internal departments, facilitating the flow of information between all parties.
- Proactively contact customers following installation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proactively offer first bill review to all customers adding new services to their business.
- Ensure all special provisions, requests and instructions are recorded and executed per the signed contract.
- Provide assistance and training to other team members.
- Document customer interactions in a timely manner according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects as required by performing duties such as creating, editing and proof-reading documents, performing research, soliciting feedback from others, or other duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate courage through a willingness to take a stand and tackle the tough issues while acknowledging own limitations, without compromising integrity.
- Practice agility by modeling flexibility, resiliency and change management. Has the ability to cut through ambiguity and not fear the unknown and has a thirst for knowledge and self-awareness.
- Build talent by making the search and development of new and existing team members a priority and investing personally in others’ development.
- Collaborate across boundaries by working effectively across Midco to achieve success, helping to build a foundation for an inclusive and supportive environment.
- Think strategically through maintaining a holistic and long-term perspective, identifying root causes of problems and anticipating unexpected outcomes.
- Exhibit excellent business acumen by pursuing and supporting Midco’s growth and using data to drive decisions and actions.
- Exercise innovative thinking through modeling curiosity and encouraging creativity to keep customers and team members engaged.
- Execute on assigned strategic initiatives or other projects through communicating clear expectations that set a high bar, verifying understanding of expectations and holding self and others accountable for results.
- Utilize CRM to execute essential functions and maintain a general understanding of sales activity.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality to all of your work and interactions.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that builds positive relationships with client, team-members and leadership
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience required.
- Three years’ of customer experience required.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel & Outlook required.
- General knowledge of basic voice, data and video services.
- Prior experience in contract administration preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband – while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco internet / cable
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Wellness programs Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)