Technical Support Specialist II
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57107
Orion Food Systems
In 1983, Orion was founded with a vision of providing restaurant-quality food to the on-the-go consumer. At that time, home pizza delivery competition was growing at a rapid rate, but there was no real focus on the consumer who desired that same quality food away from home.
We worked hard to make the original vision a reality, and in 1986 the Hot Stuff Pizza brand was born. The first licensed Hot Stuff location opened in Webster, SD, on December 17, 1986, and today there are more than 1,100 Hot Stuff Pizza franchises and licenses operating in the United States, with dozens of others in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Orion is currently searching for Technical Support Specialist II to join our growing team!
The Technical Support Specialist position provides IT technical support for our production equipment and manufacturing facility. The applicant must have experience troubleshooting sensor based industrial manufacturing equipment. The individual will provide technology support to internal teams along with maintaining sensors, cameras, control systems, SCADA systems, and production efficiency solutions. Must be an excellent problem solver, able to work on multiple time-sensitive projects, be detailed oriented, and have good documentation and communication skills.
- Maintain and troubleshoot manufacturing control components such as photo eyes, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, and encoders including wiring new equipment.
- Isolate, test and diagnose sensors, controllers, and wiring faults.
- Support, and manage SCADA and SAAS based production OEE strategy system
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a must.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and product labels.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Extreme attention to details and accuracy.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Associate degree and a minimum of two years related experience in technology and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer