Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57106
Plains Commerce Bank, Inc.
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Prior banking or customer service experience is helpful but not required
- Basic PC knowledge and the ability to learn and use various computer software programs
- Requires detailed knowledge of bank products
- Good organization and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
Responsibilities of this position include (but not limited to):
- Monitor online consumer profiles and follow up with letter, reporting and scanning
- Implement business banking applications
- Assist customers with ROBO, bill pay, mobile and debit card inquiries
- Assist Business Bankers with servicing the customer to increase Cash Management opportunities, (ACH, Remote Deposit and Wire)
- Analyze, review and complete wire, ACH, remote deposit requests and any additional products or services as they become available
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.