Production Supervisor II
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57104
For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high-performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Raven Applied Technology is dedicated to feeding a growing world population. How would you like to see your creation every time you take a drive through the countryside and know it is putting food on the table? Our technology in precision agriculture drives tractors down the field, wirelessly connects the field and the office, and protects the environment with controlled outputs. Join our team, and help farmers around the world grow more with less.Summary
Direct, supervise, and coordinate production systems and personnel to ensure the highest quality products. Contributes to a positive, team-oriented atmosphere and encourages good work habits.
- Provides frontline leadership and support to production.
- Either directly or through production leadership team, ensure flow of work and job rotation in production.
- Responsible to assure team members receive training needed for their position. Depending on division, may perform training.
- Works with production leadership team to ensure team members have a strong understanding of their job responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure proper safety and ergonomics standards and guidelines are met in work area.
- Have understanding
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
- High level of patience and service. Ability to motivate team members.
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
- Ability to be flexible and multitask.
- Ability to read blueprints and maintain accurate records. Proficient with a computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.