Client Service Associate
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57104
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
Our culture is driven by integrity, service, and strong values; nothing has shaped it more than our FIRST Values (Family, Innovation/Independence, Relationships, Stewardship, and Teamwork). We are relationship focused and aim to make our customers’ lives easier and better. Our employees care deeply about our customers, each other, and our communities.
Come join us!
- Communicate with clients, attorneys, accountants, and other professionals.
- Meet with clients and professionals at place of residence or business.
- Review daily account transactions for accuracy and consistency.
- Organize and track data for federal and state income taxes and real estate taxes.
- Prepare internal and external documents independently.
- Review and complete
- Process the closing of accounts.
Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Initiating Action
Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards
- Detail oriented individual able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and be able to learn job-related software
- High degree of organizational skills with the ability to utilize various resources for investigation
- Ability to communicate effectively through both verbal and written communication
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.