Personal Trust Account Administrator II
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57104
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
Our culture is driven by integrity, service, and strong values; nothing has shaped it more than our FIRST Values (Family, Innovation/Independence, Relationships, Stewardship, and Teamwork). We are relationship focused and aim to make our customers lives easier and better. Our employees care deeply about our customers, each other, and our communities.
- Facilitate proper execution of responsibilities with legal, tax, accounting, investment, and administrative functions. Assume responsibility for the administration of certain complex accounts in the department, which requires a higher degree of proficiency and expertise.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources, and pursue and respond to business development opportunities. Initiate and maintain customer, networking, and professional contacts and community involvement.
- Serves on interdepartmental committees.
- Participates in implementation of strategic plan.
- Participates in First National Bank’s sales culture.
- Broadening Business Value
Exploring customers’ underlying
Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on own knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision. Self-motivated.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of concern for professional and innovative customer service.
- Detail oriented individual able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy required.
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.