Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57104
Washington Pavilion has an opening to join our Facility Services & Maintenance Team!
A Maintenance Technician will be responsible for building maintenance in all areas of the Washington Pavilion building and grounds. Handles scheduled preventative maintenance, repairs and adjusting of the HVAC system. Insures the building is safe, comfortable and looking great for the public and employees. Must be proficient with hand tools and have mechanical aptitude. The Maintenance Technician role is a FT hourly position. Typical shift will be 8 hrs, M-F (it can vary based on needs like as early as 6am or start as late as 10am) + involves working every 3rd weekend. When working 3rd weekend, get Thursday and Friday off prior to weekend.
What you will do!
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, physical systems and equipment diagnosing problems discuss a repair plan, execute the plan safely and effectively.
- Repair, patch, paint walls, ceilings and floors of the building.
- Communicate with all team member to develop solutions to facilities related issues.
- Plan time effectively to insure that engineering tasks are completed efficiently. Complete required follow-up for tasks such as the maintenance request forms and or computer data entry.
- Snow/ice removal and grounds maintenance that may be extend beyond normal schedule
What you will need! (Qualifications)
What we offer you!
A fun, engaging culture with excellent compensation along with a full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO/Holidays, free membership to Washington Pavilion for self or family + perks such as tickets/discounts, and a discount at Leonardo's Café on-site, Washington Pavilion apparel, jeans on Fridays, holiday events, summer picnic and much more!
If this is a great fit for you to work in an amazing place filled with energy and excitement, apply for it today!
EOE, Background Check