Securities Operations Service Specialist 3 - Insurance Licen...
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD),
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA), a division of WIM, currently has openings for Securities Operations Service Specialist 3s (SOSS 3) on the Insurance Licensing team in Sioux Falls, SD. This team performs three basic functions: Help Desk, Research, and Data Entry. These functions support essential operational requirements for insurance licensing and renewals on behalf of Wells Fargo including insurance carrier appointments, continuing education, agent insurance licensing, branch registrations, agent affiliations, entity insurance licenses, and other related tasks.
The SOSS 3 team members will perform all three functions (Help Desk, Research, and Data Entry). The SOSS 3 is considered the subject matter expert (SME) for licensing, continued education, and insurance carrier appointments.
Functions may include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting the field sales force by assisting with insurance license, continuing education, and appointments related inquiries
- Understanding current state insurance licensing requirements, communicating requirements to the field, and updating required information on various internal and state insurance websites and systems
- Providing extraordinary customer service to Wells Fargo Financial Advisors by bringing closure to issues, questions, and problems
- Ensuring timely and accurate responses to all inquiries, whether by phone or email, within the team’s standard timelines
- Maintaining Wells Fargo’s agent database by providing timely and accurate
Hours will be an assigned 8-hour shift between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Overtime may be available at times based on business need.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, operations, financial services, accounting, business processing, analytical, financial, clerical, or call center
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance industry: principles, best practices, and terminology
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- Solid problem solving skills
- Data entry experience
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work different shifts
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
SD-Sioux Falls: Min: $32,200 Mid: $44,100
SD-Sioux Falls: 3201 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI