South Dakota - South Dakota (SD),
Overview of Position
The Scrum master is a position that is part of the development team reporting to the Manager of Software Engineering. The Scrum Master will be managing scrum activities for the Clearance team. The Scrum Master Manager will also align closely and work in partnership with multiple teams such as Product Management, Engineering/ Development, Information Security and Business Units on the holistic success of the project. The Scrum Master will lead all ceremonies for the Scrum teams. The Scrum Master will be responsible for producing metrics to help track progress and assist in removing any blockers that impede the progress of the sprint/project.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services.
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Empower teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner (PO) with respect to managing the product backlog.
- Work to remove all impediments and obstructions to the team’s progress.
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) experience
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Proven track record of successfully collaborating with cross functional teams across organizations
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.