Business Banking Administrative Assistant
South Dakota - South Dakota (SD),
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
Our culture is driven by integrity, service, and strong values; nothing has shaped it more than our FIRST Values (Family, Innovation/Independence, Relationships, Stewardship, and Teamwork). We are relationship focused and aim to make our customers lives easier and better. Our employees care deeply about our customers, each other, and our communities.
- Scan and maintain credit file documents in electronic document management system (AccuAccounts).
- Process paid loans.
- Order consumer Credit reports.
- Assist with wire transfers.
- Schedule meetings and prepare agendas.
- Order real estate appraisals, title insurance policies, flood zone determinations as needed.
- Coordinate and assist with loan closings.
- Process / enter basic loan transactions into system. (Loan payments, advances, transfers.)
- Process construction loan draw requests as needed.
- Process service charge waiver / refund requests as needed.
- Assist with annual ACH Risk Analysis reports.
- Track Loan Origination Fees
- Planning and Organizing
Establishing an action plan for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources.
Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Quality Orientation
Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Work Standards
- Ability to communicate effectively through both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct relationships in a manner that will ensure cooperation and positive results.
- Detail oriented individual able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy required.
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and be able to learn job-related software.
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.