South Dakota - South Dakota (SD),
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
Our culture is driven by integrity, service, and strong values; nothing has shaped it more than our FIRST Values (Family, Innovation/Independence, Relationships, Stewardship, and Teamwork). We are relationship focused and aim to make our customers lives easier and better. Our employees care deeply about our customers, each other, and our communities.
- Service Excellence: Respectful and courteous to internal and external customers. Provide consistent exceptional customer service through all delivery channels as measured by excellent ESI survey ratings. Provide excellent customer service on branch phone and customer support phones. Answer all customer questions or transfer call to expert when needed.
- Accuracy: Perform functions of a universal teller including completing deposit and withdrawal transactions, telephone transfers, balance inquiries, and other customer-related questions. Complete daily branch capture functions including but not limited to scanning, balancing, deposit
Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Quality Orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively through both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct relationships in a manner that will ensure cooperation and positive results.
- Detail oriented individual able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy required.
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.