Sturgis - South Dakota (SD), 57785
MetroPlains Management, LLC
Estimated salary $10 - $12 an hour
MetroPlains Management is looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about people and are committed to providing superior service to all those who seek affordable housing and supportive programs. We believe that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician who is responsible for performing general/preventive maintenance and repairs as well as ground maintenance. Every day is different and challenging. If you like to fix things and maintaining them, then this is the job for you! In addition, our maintenance technicians are responsible to complete all reasonable work-related directives given by supervisor and above. Responsible for ensuring the completion of all property management site-level activities with site-level staff and other MetroPlains Management-related departments to ensure that the Essential Functions are met on a regular and consistent basis.
**This is a brief description summarizing the abilities needed for the position.**
High school diploma or equivalent required. Certifications preferred, however not required.
Minimum 1 year of maintenance experience or equivalent.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- A desire to exceed and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have own hand tools, a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance and the ability to travel to different properties throughout the day – mileage stipend is paid for those using their personal vehicles
- Must be able to lift up to
- Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employee Only
- 3 Medical Plans to Choose From
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Paid for by MetroPlains Management
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accidental & Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO Allowance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Options
- Career Advancement opportunities
- And much more!
More about MetroPlains:
With more than 30 years in the real estate industry, MetroPlains Management gives you a solid foundation for meaningful success. Our mission is to connect people with places and achieve dreams—yours included. Our culture hinges on doing things right, and we’re very proud to be recognized as one of Prairie Business Magazine’s “Top 50 Best Places to Work.” To us, taking care of our staff means offering an industry-leading benefits package, promoting a family-oriented atmosphere and creating opportunities for growth. With offices in desirable locations—the Black Hills, Fargo, Minneapolis and Wichita, to name a few—we can help you find a place to thrive.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]ins.com or apply online.
MetroPlains Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace