Quality Engineer Intern
Watertown - South Dakota (SD),
About Your Opportunity:
Title: Quality Engineering Intern
Reports to: Quality Manager
Available Locations: Watertown, SD
Early Talent Program Overview
The Terex Early Talent Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations - more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- You will be given a specific project to own and execute from beginning to end.
- You will have an opportunity to showcase your skills and teamwork.
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career.
- You will be responsible for upgrading our calibration system.
- Defining existing equipment by area, and plan for future consolidation (new facility).
- Procure supplementary equipment/storage for system as needed.
- Develop work instructions for quality technicians to easily operate software.
- Implement RFID tracking/labeling on all calibrated tools and equipment.
- Pursuing a degree in industrial or other related technical field
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks/projects at one time
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Nice to haves:
- MS Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Positive and energetic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. [email protected] provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.