Chattanooga - Tennessee (TN), 37419
Estimated salary $16 an hour ++
- Follows safety policies and LOTO procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Records data, creates set up sheets, maintains change logs.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized.
- Understands processing of different grades of plastics to make quality parts.
- Help with samples of new molds and materials.
- Perform color changes and material chances efficiently.
- Perform first piece inspections of finished parts after a changeover.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to use Shot scope or other production monitoring software.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be
able to lift and handle a minimum of 45-55 pounds occasionally
Good hand and eye coordination a must
Good mechanical aptitude is a plus
Perform work from a standing and/or sitting position as required
Must be able to work in an environment with moderate amount of noise
All work is performed in a manufacturing environment which may be hot/cold and requires the use of PPE at all times (eyeglasses, ear plugs where required, etc.)
Must have high school diaploma or GED
Two to three years related expereince in injection molding, mold set-up and troubleshooting are a plus
Prior experience working on molding machines such as Husky, BMB, Van Dorn and/or Milacron are a plus
Basic computer skill knowledge
Good communication skills