FACILITIES COORDINATOR (M)
Cleveland - Tennessee (TN), 37312
ISS Facility Services, Inc.
Estimated salary $16 an hour ++
You don’t miss a beat. In fact, you’re a step ahead. You plan, and anticipate, every possibility. You are cool, calm, and collected, and you thrive under fluctuating circumstances.
The Facilities Coordinatoris responsible for scheduling preventative maintenance, responding to urgent maintenance calls, and participating in the creation of emergency preparedness plans. He or she reviews furniture needs, and keepsoffice supplies and kitchen areas stocked. The Facilities Coordinatorwill assist in applyingfor required environmental permits and will to work in an administrative assistant capacity, in addition to maintenance coordination.
Move the needle. Join us.
What success looks like
- Delivery on contract promises, increased effectiveness and/or efficiency of delivered services through deployment of ISS standards and concepts leveraging innovation and best practice opportunities’
- Successful delivery of prioritized projects and programs
- Develop own skill base in line with agreed appraisal, taking responsibility for increased performance, and ensuring continued self-improvement
- Participate and embrace the development opportunities
With whom you’ll be working,
- Support the team, and report to the Facility Manager
- Communicate effectively with colleagues within the Business Unit and across the company so that information is disseminated effectively and participate in project groups and meetings as required
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate daily requirements and requests to operate and facilitate office services for the company
- Restack coordination, including but not limited to, space planning, moves, weekly construction meetings, liaison to vendors/contractors and numerous other tasks
- Set up all office services vendors and be onsite supervising their work (e.g. Ricoh, Xerox, CINTAS, etc.)
- Set up and administer facility software database
- Update floor plans using facility software
- Code invoices for approval to correct cost centers and process for payment
- Maintain all monthly budget reports
- Maintain inventory levels for kitchen supplies and office supplies
- Oversee mail distribution with – and/or through - 3rd party vendor
- Oversee and/or coordinate special projects required by the Facilities Department
Who you are
Skills and Experience<