Gallatin - Tennessee (TN), 37066
This is a PRN position. The Chaplain is responsible for providing spiritual care to Hospice patients and their families.
High Point Hospice , a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Preferred Seminary graduate or with equivalent degree and with at least two units of Clinical pastoral Education (4 units preferred)
- A minimum of two years experience in a health care and|or related pastoral experience of at least two years
- Demonstrated experience in working with patients and families dealing with life-threatening illness and death.
- Good standing and endorsement from a major church body, acceptable to the certifying body and the medical care facility
- Ability to minister to patients and families in crisis
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and exercise independent judgement
- Demonstrated ability to be open, sensitive, flexible and ecumenical.
- Current CPR, driver''s license, valid vehicle insurance card and access to a dependable vehicle.