Lenoir City - Tennessee (TN), 37771
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career, not just a job? Do you love working with people? Do you want opportunity for growth and advancement? If so, we’re looking for you!
World Finance is looking for a friendly and outgoing Account Specialist .
World Finance, a subsidiary of World Acceptance Corporation, is a consumer lending company that offers loans, credit insurance products, ancillary products, and income tax preparation. We’ve been in business since 1962 and operate over 1200 branches across the US!
Some of the Account Specialist essential duties include:
- Providing excellent customer service by assisting customers on the phone and in the office with questions, concerns, and product availability
- Preparing loan documents and managing the application process
- Providing quick and friendly assistance in taking and posting loan payments
- Contacting customers to help them get back on track if they have overdue payments
- Working with Management to maintain branch operating standards
- Maintaining relationships and keeping in contact with customers regarding their loan status
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for growth and advancement ( The vast majority of our Branch Managers are promoted internally from the Account Specialist position! )
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Business Casual work environment
- Low-cost employee health, dental, and vision insurance for full time Team Members
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
To be considered for the Account Specialist position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Willing and able to work Saturday hours
- Stable work history (more than one year in previous position preferred)
- Valid US driver’s license, not in jeopardy of suspension
- Access to a dependable vehicle and the vehicle must have vehicle insurance
- Previous sales or collections experience is preferred
- Previous office environment experience is preferred
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.