Dallas - Texas (TX), 75240
Seeking a Customer Service Representative to work at our Dal Airton- Air Conditioning and Heating location.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be answering phones and helping to schedule customers or assist them with other inquiries.
- You will be on the phone directly with customers and prospects a minimum of 15-20% of your day(s).
- Take incoming and make outbound calls, process credit cards, offer service plans, schedule appointments, process refunds.
- Data entry including: Utilization of emails, text messages and other communicative tools to help efficiently route manpower and other resources throughout the days.
- Outbound customer phone calls in limited situations. This will typically be following up on permits and inspections but can be related to rescheduling services for
- 3-5 years of experience working in an office setting and with at least 20% of your daily duties being on the phone with customers.
- Excellent written communication, as you will be corresponding with Customers.
- Working knowledge of technology systems, especially Microsoft Windows operating system Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer – EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email [email protected] . We will make a determination of your request for a reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.