Account Solutions, Associate
El Paso - Texas (TX), 79912
Charles Schwab Inc.
Estimated salary $31,000 - $31,200 a year
As a member of our OSAS team, you will focus on New Accounts and Account Maintenance. You will be responsible for processing applications well as reviewing client correspondence. Below outlines a summary of additional responsibilities for this Associate role.
- Review and process Schwab account applications, while interpreting and applying business judgement and balancing risk to the firm.
- Engage in a dialogue to identify ways to reduce client effort and improve the overall client experience while actively listening to client cues.
- Demonstrate positivity and the ability to problem solve while assisting Schwab clients in opening their accounts, as well as performing detailed research and follow-up, in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate with clients and business partners through various channels, including inbound/outbound phone calls and written communication. Establish clear points of contact for ongoing support and escalations.
- Demonstrate flexibility and work collaboratively with team members to deliver high quality service, meet client expectations, and support business partners.
- Manage multiple tasks accurately and effectively while maintaining high productivity.
- Interest in a long-term career in financial services with potential to become licensed.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to multi-task to perform multiple complex tasks with a superior level of attention to detail.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of investment products and industry regulations. Ability to explain these complex subjects via the
In addition to the minimum qualifications, ideal candidates will also have the followed preferred qualifications:
- 2+ years of college study in finance, economics, business administration, or related area; degree is preferred.
- 1+ year of work experience, preferably in financial services, operations, or client support is desired.
- Prior experience working in a dual monitor environment and the ability to utilize over 7 open programs at one time is a plus.
- Results Orientation: Focusing on the desired end result of one's own or one's units work; setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one's preferred way of doing things.
- Customer Orientation: Demonstrated concern for satisfying one's external and/or internal customers.
- Fostering Teamwork: As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together cooperatively.