Fort Worth - Texas (TX), 76104
Cook Children's Health Care System
Responsible for processing transactions through the cash register and accurately maintaining daily cash drawer. Responsible for preparing area to include setting up the equipment in the front-of-the-house of the restaurant for service. Maintain excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of cashier experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Ability to perform detailed assignments, follow directions, work under pressure. Readily adapt to change in routine and work assignments, and relate to patients, families, and inter- and intra-departmental staff.
- Experience working with computers is preferred.
Must have City of Ft. Worth Food Handlers Card prior to employment.
Location: Cook Children's Health Care System · Restaurant
Schedule: Full-Time, Flexible, 9-5:30 3-11:30