Fort Worth - Texas (TX), 76134
Make a Difference in our Residents' Lives!
We are seeking a Receptionist that has a passion to be part of team providing our residents with the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
The Receptionist performs a variety of duties related to supporting all center residents, family members, personnel and community contacts with prompt, courteous attention to their requests. The Receptionist also serves as an administrative assistant to the Administrator, Assistant Administrator and Bookkeeper.
We live our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
If these are your values as well, APPLY NOW!
- Answer the telephone and relays accurate messages.
- Screen and direct all incoming calls appropriately.
- Route incoming mail to facility staff and residents.
- Prepare out-going mail for office personnel.
- Route facsimile transmittals to personnel.
- Maintain an accurate resident census by resident name and room number.
- Maintain accurate list of telephone numbers of emergency contacts, reference telephone numbers, key personnel, and medical staff.
- Maintains office equipment such as postage meter, copy machine, and fax machine.
- Coordinates ordering of office supplies for all facility staff.
- Direct new inquires for admissions to the appropriate personnel.
- Communicate and work cooperatively with all facility staff.
- Answer all inquiries according to facility release of information policies and procedures.
- Interact with residents’ representatives and direct them to appropriate individuals.
- Direct complaints to appropriate departments or individuals.
- Monitor all deliveries and notify receiving department of delivery.
- Monitor parking and any unusual activities observed on property.
- Receive and announce guests coming in to see a specific staff member.
- Receive and receipt all checks for rent and trust fund.
- Run checks through check scanner for room and board and trust fund.
- Copy, fax, and file for Administrative staff.
- Maintain resident financial files.
- Prepare all mailings.
- Maintain Bed Hold log – notify responsible parties of Bed Hold choice.
- Distribute trust fund money to residents and obtain signatures for disbursement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Must possess excellent customer service, verbal and written skills.
- Experience with telephones and office equipment.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Previous experience in the long term care setting preferred.