CALL CENTER AGENT
Georgetown - Texas (TX),
Why You'll Love This Job!Stop! Do not pass by this great Call Center Agent starter position with Smile Doctors, an organization that creates a happy, enjoyable work environment for its team members.
Unlike other Call Center Agent jobs, we encourage you to be yourself and let your personality shine through as you speak with and assist our appreciative patients and their families. Develop new skills that can take you further in your career as you learn to navigate our state-of-the-art system. Join an energetic team of friendly people who will support you along the way. We offer great scheduling, medical, vision and dental benefits, a competitive salary and room for growth.
Launch your career with an organization that cares about you and your future.
Call Center Agent Responsibilities
- Use multiple computer applications concurrently, maneuvering through their respective functions
- Work as a consultative partner to your clients, building rapport and providing direction
- Compile patient and issue-related information into a call-tracking database
- Respond to inquiries in a courteous and timely manner, using proper grammar and verbal skills
- Coordinate appointment schedule
- Take payments
Call Center Agent Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- One year of dental field experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus