Call Center Representative
Houston - Texas (TX),
- Assist customers or callers by providing information and answer queries
- Respond efficiently; provide possible solutions, resolve problems by ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Keep records of all conversations and update customer’s database with notes for each customer on MIS.
- Coordinate with Branches for data filtration and ensure recording of information/feedback given by the customers.
- Strong phone and verbal communication along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptable to different personality types.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Intermediate level of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)