Houston - Texas (TX),
Spring Independent School District
REPORTS TO: Campus Principal
WAGE/HOUR STATUS: Nonexempt
PAY GRADE: Para 3
The Clerical Aide will provide clerical support to assigned personnel and provide information
and/or direction as may be requested.
All employees of SISD are expected to act with integrity, support and demonstrate our core
values, communicate in a clear and respectful manner and seek to continuously improve self-
performance and processes.
- High school graduate or GED from an accredited institution
- 48 hours of college coursework
- Pass Spring Independent School District’s NCLB test in the areas of Reading, Writing,
- Educational Aide II Certificate (Or willing to obtain)
- Have obtained an associate’s (or higher) degree from an accredited college or university
- One+ years job related experience
- Clerical skills
- Ability to work well with children
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Accurate data entry with constant interruptions
S pring Independent School District
1 6 7 1 7 E l l a B l v d . • H o u s t o n , T e x
a s 7 7 0 9 0 • T e l . 2 8 1 . 8 9 1 . 6 0 0 0
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Prepare documents for the purpose of communicating information to parents.
- Assist with assigned programs and projects.
- Ability to take accurate messages and forward to appropriate staff
- Act as public relations representative for school.
- Participate in staff development and faculty meetings as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The usual and customary methods of performing this job require the following:
Job may require prolonged periods of time sitting, moderate standing, stooping, bending,
reaching and repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer. Ability to maintain emotional
control under stress. May require some lifting no more than 10lbs. Overtime is required as
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job
and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that
may be required.