Day Dry Receiving Runner
San Antonio - Texas (TX),
Labatt Food Service
Labatt Food Service is now hiring for Day Dry Runner at the San Antonio location.
Labatt Food Service, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas is the tenth largest foodservice distributor in the nation. We operate in a high-intensity, high-transaction logistics environment, supplying 14,000 items to food-away-from-home customers in Texas and New Mexico from 5 distribution centers.
The Day Dry Runner is responsible for putting away received product in the warehouse with a center-ride. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 6:00 am to finish.
Labatt offers great benefits, including:
- Average yearly pay is $27,000 - $37,000!
- Additional bonuses available!
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Advancement Opportunities-Leadership positions are filled from within!
- Holiday dinners and yearly family events
- Never had a lay-off!
Candidates are welcome to fill out an application online or in-house. For an in-house application, please visit at the Labatt Training Center at 4618 Industry Park Dr., San Antonio, Texas 78218, Monday-Friday from 8:45 am - 3:00 pm . Must bring valid state-issued ID or driver's license, and proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Applicable candidates must pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical.
To apply now please click the Apply Online link.
Here is the link to our online application: http://apply.labattfood.com/