Administrative Associate I (Policy Studies Center)
San Antonio - Texas (TX), 78249
University of Texas at San Antonio
Four years of increasingly responsible administrative, clerical or office experience.
at the department’s discretion, a Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for experience.
Similar experience with two or more years in higher educationDescription of Job Duties
To assist in the administration of the department and handle routine administrative decisions.Posting Open Date 12/12/2019 Posting Close Date at midnight on 12/17/2019 Open Until Filled No Special Notes To Applicants
- This is a part-time, benefits eligible position.
- UTSA is a tobacco-free campus.
- UTSA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- This is a security sensitive position. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check.
- Applicants who are selected for interviews must be able to show proof that they are eligible and qualified to work in the United States by time of hire.
- At the discretion of the hiring department, this position posting may be closed once a sufficient number of qualified applications has been received.