Hooper Elementary - Trustland Aide
Ogden - Utah (UT), 84405
Weber School District
A position has been declared open in the Weber School District at Hooper Elementary for a Trustland Aide. This position is for 2.60 hours per day, 9 months per year. Applicants should apply on wsd.tedk12.com. Files will be reviewed before interviews are scheduled.
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED, AFTER A MINIMUM OF 3 WORKING DAYS
The job of Elementary Trustland Teachers Aide was established for the purpose/s of assisting assigned teaching personnel in the supervision and instruction of students, and performing classroom clerical tasks in support of the instructional process.
- Assists students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments for the purpose of presenting and/or reinforcing learning concepts.
- Guides students in independent study (e.g. enrichment work, remedial work, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring student success.
- Implements, under the supervision of assigned teacher, instructional programs and lesson plans for the purpose of assisting the teacher in improving
- Other Functions:
Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
Job Requirements: Minimum Qualifications Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities; communicating with diverse groups; working as part of a team.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment including using pertinent software applications; and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
Experience: Job related experience is desired.
Education: High School Graduation.
THE LIST OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND MAY BE SUPPLEMENTED OR ADJUSTED TO FIT THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.