West Haven Elementary - TSSA Aide
Ogden - Utah (UT), 84405
Weber School District
A position has been declared open in the Weber School District at West Haven Elementary for a classroom Aide . This paraprofessional position is for 5.75 hours per day, 9 months per year. Applicants may apply on wsd.tedk12.com/hire.
Files will be reviewed before interviews are schedules.
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED, AFTER A MINIMUM OF 5 WORKING DAYS
Classroom Aide was established for the purpose of assisting assigned teaching personnel in a classroom. This will involve working with the others to support the planning of instruction and supervision of students; performing classroom clerical tasks; and assisting students in preparing for daily tasks through development of social, emotional, physical, moral and intellectual skills.
- Assists in planning and incorporating intentional and differentiated instruction in whole group, small group, and child-directed learning aligned with all of the developmental domains and academic content areas defined in the Utah Early Childhood Standards for the purpose of improving students’ academic success.
- Assists in administering ongoing assessment of students’ educational growth and developmental progress to inform instruction. Assists in maintaining students’ files/records for the purpose of documenting activities and/or providing
Job Requirements: Minimum Qualifications
- Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Must adhere to safety practices
- Must have knowledge of child development evidence-based instructional practices
- Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities; displaying tact and courtesy; meeting deadlines and schedules; setting priorities; being attentive to detail; and working with detailed information/data.
Job Qualifications Experience: Job related experience is desired
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
WEBER SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER