Registered Nurse (Night Relief Supervisor)
Bennington - Vermont (VT),
The Centers for Living and Rehabilitation
Estimated salary Up to $36 an hour
$3,000 Sign on Bonus
Nights RN Relief Supervisor
Pay up to $36/hr plus shift differentials
Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem, Nights, 10:30PM to 7:00AM
Benefits available for part-time and full-time employees include:
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- 403B Retirement Savings with matching program
- Child Care Facility infant to pre-school on Bennington campus
The RN Nights Relief Supervisor assumes overall coordination of nursing services for the delivery of resident/patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Ability to obtain a valid Vermont State Registered Nursing License by date of employment required.
- Health Care Provider BLS certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Long Term Care and Acute Care experience preferred.
- RN new grads are encouraged to apply as they would be considered for this position.
We offer extensive training that includes leadership development and skills training while working in a collaborative environment, contests and team building
160 Hospital Dr, Bennington, VT 05201, USA