Landscape Installer - Laborer, Mason installer, Lead Hand
Burlington - Vermont (VT),
di Stefano Landscaping
Estimated salary $14 - $21 an hour
di Stefano Landscaping is an award winning landscape design, construction and maintenance company.
We build professional, high end outdoor spaces for a large range of customers in both residential and commercial settings. To achieve a high level of quality in landscape construction and maintenance, we aim to be more than just landscapers, we strive to be the best landscape professionals in the industry. Through training, systems, safety, customer service, and company culture, our company has become known as a stand out of the landscaping industry.
Currently we are hiring for motivated, reliable individuals for our landscape construction division. This position involves all aspects of landscape construction. The right candidates are responsible for assisting with the installs of new landscaping projects ranging from hardscape (stone work patios, pavers, wet and dry laid stone, walls, veneers etc.) to softscape (new planting beds, tree, shrub, perennial/annual installs, grading and lawn work, etc.). Applicants must have a drive to work outdoors, in a team environment, be able to take direction from site foremen and supervisors, follow company systems and safety protocols, have a good work ethic, and show up on time. Experience in stone work, planting, and equipment operation is preferred! Clean background check and driving record required!
Don't have any experience? We are always looking for those motivated in starting a career in the Green Industry! We hire for attitude and train for skill! Come start your career with us!
The current open positions are:
- Masonry crew installer - Some experience with masonry work, skid steer and mini excavator operation, and planting preferred. Experience driving a loaded dump body truck and trailer required.
- Landscape Installer/Laborer - Open to anyone with a good attitude looking to enter the Green Industry. This position involves aiding in all aspects of landscape construction from sight prep to final planting and mulching.
- Installer Lead Hand - The lead hand is the second in charge on a jobsite under
Looking for team players who enjoy the outdoors are physically fit, motivated and responsible. Our company provides competitive pay, benefits, a good work environment, training and lots of growth potential for the right people.
All applicants must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record to be cleared for driving our vehicles.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Simple IRA with company match
- Employee discount
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Vermont (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Landscape Install: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place