Montpelier - Vermont (VT),
About defi SOLUTIONS:
It’s an exciting time to join defi!
defi SOLUTIONS partners with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies of all types and sizes to allow lenders to focus and transform their operations. The company’s comprehensive suite of originations, servicing, and analytics solutions together with technology-enabled processing services creates a flexible, configurable, and scalable platform that addresses lenders and borrowers ever-evolving needs. defi SOLUTIONS combines the expertise of defi SOLUTIONS and the former Sagent Auto Lending with the backing of Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital Ventures and Fiserv.
The Client Executive assumes the leadership role in managing defi SOLUTIONS business relationships with a portfolio of clients from a strategic and consultative perspective. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers, the Client Executive is responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to create customer loyalty and increase revenues. The Client Executive will leverage our solutions to maximize client’s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention and increased profitability for defi SOLUTIONS.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key senior executive and operational decision makers by proactively meeting on-site with clients. Understand the politics of client’s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
- Understand business problems, strategic objectives, competitive standing, and critical success factors to determine the best solutions.
- Leverage defi SOLUTIONS internal resources, including business unit and corporate executives, to establish and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
- Utilize consultative approach to demonstrate our desire to maximize client’s growth & profitability.
- Develop and document an Account Plan at least annually that includes the integration of other defi SOLUTIONS business units, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and coordinate Account Plan with other business units.
- Promote client attendance at defi SOLUTIONS sponsored events
- As a key component of the client’s Account Plan, develop a plan to secure timely Service Agreement Renewals.
- Monitor client satisfaction, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly stay in touch with client’s key stakeholders.
- Leverage industry trends and defi
Revenue Maintenance & Growth:
- Understand and promote defi SOLUTIONS capabilities, solution sets and match those with client’s needs, ensuring that defi SOLUTIONS increases wallet share with each client
- Understand the client’s business problems and strategic objectives; develop formal proposals for additional products & services that address the client’s needs.
- Ensure a fair return on defi SOLUTIONS’ services rendered by following up on any client receivables and negotiating a fair resolution on any items in question.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Relevant equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Job Related Experience:
- Lending technical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one of the following areas: auto finance lending, software, or professional services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing and growing relationships with large/complex financial organizations.
- Proven ability to interface with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction.
- Competitive sales renewal ability.
- Proven track record in attaining/exceeding of quota based metrics
- Strategic account planning experience required
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication that includes key defi messages
- Demonstrated leadership coupled with strong business acumen
- Requires ability to influence at multiple levels internally and externally to accomplish business goals
- Travel is required
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Additional special training in banking is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of defi systems is helpful
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems highly desirable
20-50% potential travel
defi SOLUTIONS is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.