Customer Information Specialist
Montpelier - Vermont (VT),
National Life Group
The Opportunity to Make a Difference
Come be part of a friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment. Join the Customer Information Team, where maintaining Customer Data is the main focus. This interesting, fast paced job consists of ensuring our customer data is up to date, accurate, and complete.
Successful Candidates We’re Seeking
- You are highly organized, have strong attention to detail, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent customer service and data entry skills
- You are self-motivated and reliable.
- You can successfully pass a background check that may include fingerprinting.
- You can work onsite at our Montpelier Campus, as needed.
The Skills to Succeed
- You will work with large volumes of documents that must be kept confidential
- You can properly validate information through various sources and perform high degree of data quality entry
- You are proficient at researching, following
What You’ll Find at National Life Group
- Competitive pay and outstanding health, wellness and insurance benefits
- Genuine opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Over $5K in annual tuition reimbursement, including full tuition sponsorship for completing your undergraduate and graduate degrees with University of Arizona World Campus
- Paid time off and holidays
- 40 hours of community service hours annually
- Flexible options to work part-time or work remotely on select days
- A culture committed to inclusion and diversity
Do good. Be good. Make good.