Rutland - Vermont (VT),
Estimated salary $41,000 - $65,000 a year
Full and/or Part Time Premium Auditor positions available.
Conduct insurance premium audits for Worker’s Compensation and General Liability policies by auditing policyholder’s records, and applying manual rules and company standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities – Job Description
As a Premium Auditor, you will conduct insurance premium audits for Workers Compensation, General Liability, and Automobile policies by auditing policyholder’s records, and applying manual rules and company standards. Your job will be based from home with required daily travel to each audit location. Car travel will be on average of 4 days per week within your assigned territory.
A Premium Auditor will perform the following tasks:
- Prepare for the audit by identifying the necessary information and type of records needed
- Prepare schedule to maximize optimal use of time
- Correspond with insured via phone, email and mail to setup audit appointments.
- Examine the policyholder’s records, gather data to determine correct classifications for business activities and write an effective description of operations
- Prepare complete audit document, explain results to insured and communicate the results to the home office
- Travel to multiple audit locations daily/weekly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the above essential duties satisfactorily.
Benefits provided by NEIS:
- Virtual classroom, online and on the job training
- Benefit Package – Matching 401K, Dental, Life, Vision,
- Hourly production incentive rate based on experience, territory, etc.
- No waiting on audit review for payment; billable credit is given when the completed audit is submitted
- Minimal quality returns - review department corrects most errors and provides coaching notes
- No cap on incentive earnings
- Average territory 2 hours or less with good concentration of work
Payroll Tax Compliance