Resilience Communications Specialist, Junior
Arlington - Virginia (VA),
Booz Allen Hamilton
Perform as a member of a multi-faceted team that supports community resilience and disaster management missions and conduct research and analysis tasks using standard analytical techniques and tools. Support the development of work products and deliverables that clearly present insights, assumptions, approaches, and outcomes. Work with a team to design, develop, produce, and consult on a variety of internal and external communications and engagement materials. Support the development of organizational and public communications tailored for organizational leaders, client staff, stakeholders, and the general public. Develop communications products such as fact sheets, web content, articles, newsletters, and presentations. Provide support for stakeholder engagement efforts, including agenda development, meeting minute capture, and reporting.
- Experience with professional community resilience research and policy
- Experience with
- Experience in working directly with federal, state, or local governments on resilience or sustainability issues
- Knowledge of issues and strategies related to risk communications and behavioral science
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to complex challenges where there are no pre-existing roadmaps
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1