Chantilly - Virginia (VA),
Estimated salary $12.45 an hour
We are now hiring for Porters to work in our flight kitchen located near the Washington Dulles airport for the Midnight shift. This shift operates from 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreements. You will need to remain flexible in your shift and days off, as we may be required to change your schedule from time to time to meet production needs, requirements of the industry, or to accommodate a shift bid in accordance with the union contract. This position starts out at $12.45 per hour and you will be paid weekly. Our benefits include free, hot and healthy meals daily, and 401K with company match. Medical, dental and vision insurance is also available if you would like to enroll. These benefits will start on the first day of the month following your 60th day of employment.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Pay the one-time union initiation fee of $5.00.
- Pay the monthly union dues of $31.00. This amount will be deducted automatically from your pay check the first pay period of the month and starts 60 days after your first day on the job
Our Employees Must Be Able
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive to work on-time
- Handle fish, beef, pork, poultry, shellfish and other food products
- Complete paperwork
- Communicate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow directions
- Work as a member of a team
- Not applicable
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Works with chemicals and industrial cleaning materials
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .