Chantilly - Virginia (VA), 20151
ManTech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the top Information Technology and Analytic professionals in the industry to make invaluable contributions to our national security on a daily basis. In this innovative, self-contained, Big Data environment, the ManTech team is responsible for everything from infrastructure, to application development, to data science, to advanced analytics and beyond. The team is diverse, the questions are thought-provoking, and the opportunities for growth and advancement are numerous.
The successful candidate will work with the existing Internal Audit (IA) Team to ensure overall team performance and accountability is consistent with the Sponsor’s expectations and regulations.
Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
- Conducting routine, holistic, comprehensive audits to identify potential instances of fraud, waste, abuse, or similar misuse
- Performing both assigned and self-initiated monitoring, with appropriate approval in all situations
- Maintaining records of analysis performed and all relevant documentation
- Preparing reports and briefings as required
- Communicating with Sponsor management to raise concerns, report information, and obtain all required approvals on a regular basis
- Adhering to Sponsor regulations and guidance at all times, maintaining the highest level of integrity and accountability
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
- 10+ years of experience in criminal or administrative investigations in positions of progressive responsibility and authority
- Demonstrated effectiveness in providing impromptu as well as prepared briefings to many different levels of audience
- Demonstrated effectiveness in collecting information and accurately representing in to management
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality,
Desired Experience, Skills & Technologies
- Working knowledge of Sponsor and community policies/guidance, particularly in the areas of security and risk management
- Technical background experience desired, but not required
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.