Security Agent- Open House
Dulles - Virginia (VA),
Estimated salary $12.50 an hour
***AVIATION SECURITY AGENTS NEEDED COME JOIN US AT OUR OPEN HOUSE***
OPEN HOUSE DATES:
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 8TH, 2019
THURSDAY JANUARY 30TH
LOCATION: 44965 AVIATION DRIVE STERLING VA 20166
***Please bring all of the following VALID documents with you to the Open House: Driver’s License, Social Security Card, U.S Passport/Permanent Resident card and a SECURITY GUARD LICENSE***
Global Security is a leader in providing Security in Aviation. We are the stepping stone to your life career and dreams. Many of our employees have gone on to careers in Law Enforcement and have joined the Emergency service community. Come join us at our next open house and start to build the career of your dreams.
Aviation Security Agents are trained for a number of different posts including those detailed below. Working in conjunction with airline and government agencies, the main priority of each position is to ensure that our client airline is in compliance with local and federal regulations in respect to each of the following:
- Aircraft Access Control: by assuring that only authorized personnel enter the aircraft while on the ground.
- Aircraft Ramp Access Control: by providing AOA access control & safety oversight while aircraft is on the ground
- Aircraft Search: by meticulously searching all areas of the aircraft according to company, and federal regulations to ensure the safety of travelers pre-departure.
- Baggage Security: by surveillance of bag room & baggage make up area to ensure no baggage is stolen or
This position requires you obtain Airport Badging and The Department of Homeland Security requires an extensive background check to obtain badging which include 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, credit, education and personal references. Also must be able to pass a Security Threat Assessment as administered by the Transportation Security Administration
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid State Security License
- Upon hire, must provide proof of citizenship
- Ability to effectively speak, write, and understand the English language
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to pass all initial and recurrent training classes and exams as administered by Global Security and Port;
- Must have access to reliable transportation
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- SECURITY/DCJS (Required)
- ENGLISH (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly