SPECIAL OPERATIONS AGENT - OPEN HOUSE
Dulles - Virginia (VA),
Estimated salary $18 an hour
Please come join us at our open house!!!
Date: TUESDAY JANUARY 14TH
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: 44965 Aviation Drive Sterling VA 20166
***Please bring all of the following VALID documents with you to the Open House: Driver’s License, Social Security Card, U.S Passport/Permanent Resident card and a SECURITY GUARD LICENSE***
The position of Security Agent requires a candidate that has experience in the field of operations in security. While providing security for fixed assets or personnel, the agent must posses the knowledge and ability to complete a multitude of roles in an operation.
Job Assignments will include, but not limited to:
- Hi-Value Cargo Security- Static security of containers and/or palates with items of high importance or value.
- Hi-Value Cargo Movements- Mobile security of containers and/or palates with items of high importance or value. This includes screening packages to ensure integrity has not been breached and package is ready for transport to/from airport. Agents are responsible for tracking package, screening drivers/delivery personnel and ensuring safety of package at all times during our possession.
- Event Security- Provide access control as well as ensure the safety of client and guests during event.
- Airline Security- Provide static and mobile security for Aircraft while on ground under Global possession. Screening anyone who approaches Aircraft and recording a description of events and personnel in the event of an emergency.
- Escort Security- Provide mobile escort duties for personnel
This position requires you obtain Airport Badging and The Department of Homeland Security requires an extensive background check to obtain badging which include 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, credit, education and personal references. Also must be able to pass a Security Threat Assessment as administered by the Transportation Security Administration
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Upon hire, must provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency, or valid work authorization in the US
- Ability to effectively speak, write, and understand the English language
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be willing and able to participate with negative results in pre-employment and random drug testing
- Must be able to pass all initial and recurrent training classes and exams as administered by Global Security;
- Access to both a telephone and computer in working order
- Must have access to reliable transportation
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- SECURITY/DCJS (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly