Executive Director/Portfolio Manager
Herndon - Virginia (VA), 20171
ManTech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Executive Director/Portfolio Manager, in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Federal Security Solutions (FSS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
The Executive Director/Portfolio Manager provides expert program management, project management, process development, and proposal support for complex projects related to information technology infrastructure and mission operations. Serves as programmatic and product expert on executive-level project teams providing direction and support to programmatic, account management, financial management, and project teams in alignment with customer, corporate, and division objectives. Thinks independently and demonstrates clear written and oral communications skills. Applies advanced programmatic principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new business opportunities in conjunction with program managers, account managers, and contract administrators. Oversees programs and personnel working from government sites supporting program managers, site leads, and individual employees providing program management, administrative, and operational guidance. Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range Division goals and objectives. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Develops solutions to administrative and operational challenges guiding program execution in support of Division and customer objectives. Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse program team, establish rapport with teams and customers, achieve program growth, and support administrative management responsibilities required.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the overall success of multiple programs/projects. These responsibilities entail planning and directing a variety of projects that include large and small scale infrastructure support, cyber security, mission operations, security, analytic, cyber network operations, etc., and new business pursuits.
- Coordinate with program and corporate components to execute staffing and financial models across the division’s program portfolio to enable seamless execution.
- Ensure contract compliance and execution across the division’s program portfolio.
- Develop and maintain processes to enable or facilitate recruiting, retention, employee performance, contract management, project execution, business development, Division growth, etc.
- Support proposal efforts to win new business within established Division customer portfolio (DOE/DOJ/DIA).
- Develop and administer a PMO with responsibility to manage, evaluate opportunities, and coordinate responses to opportunities released on multiple IDIQ/BPA prime contracts available to customers within the Divisions area of responsibility. Coordinate with ManTech corporate resources to ensure rapid and exceptional preparation of responses to viable opportunities. Work with account manager to identify and develop a viable pipeline for current prime IDIQ contracts.
- Engage with employees and customers to meet ManTech’s goals of being the employer of choice and the contractor of choice.
- Work seamlessly with account managers to identify viable opportunities for growth and respond to requests for Information, Requests for Proposals, and Requests for Quotation, etc to grow the Division portfolio in supported customer environments.
- Interface directly with government Senior Leaders, PM(s),
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS with SCI eligibility is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical field and related experience.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of overall experience and minimum of 10 years of program management experience.
- Experience managing program teams for a large organization, including experience in enterprise technology, infrastructure operations, or cyber security capabilities and solutions.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of identified customer set, as well as other services and agencies, and proven experience achieving program growth.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.
- Leader with strong interpersonal and relationship development/management skills to lead, influence and interact with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Comfortable working with senior executives and display ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Balance between technical skills and communications skills necessary to interface at all levels of the Company and Government in an honest and convincing manner.
- Demonstrate unquestioned ethics in daily business dealings and interactions.
- Technical certifications, PMP or similar certifications, advanced training in leadership or management.
- Experience with customers within the Division AOR (DIA/DOE/DOJ).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.