Documentation Specialist – Operations
King George - Virginia (VA),
CACI is seeking a cleared Documentation Specialist – Operations in King George, VA. You will be an integral part of the software development and test team for the Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) program.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform studies concerning issues related to Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) new targeting initiatives and new Fire Control System (FCS) capabilities
- Develop and prepare FCS fleet documentation products such as Newsletters and Training Targeting data,
- Develop and prepare inputs to documents such as Principle of Operations, Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and FCS Technical manuals for the Navy
- Develop and perform operational scenario testing.
- Develop test documentation and perform requirements testing
- Receive, review, and prepare responses to SLBM Trouble and Failure Reports (TFRs)
- Attend with and/or represent our client at various design reviews and meetings
- Occasional overnight travel
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of a demonstrated knowledge of operational/technical documentation functions and applications
- Six years of experience in word processing to prepare complex and detailed documents with Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise in preparing
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with the SLBM targeting concepts, processes and procedures
- Familiarity with the SLBM FCS software media logistics practices and policies
- Experience with SGML
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.