Records Management/Warehouse Specialist - Active TS/SCI with...
Manassas - Virginia (VA),
LMI is currently seeking a Records Management / Warehouse Specialist with TS/SCI with polygraph clearances and experience supporting Intelligence Community customers. This position will be located in the Manassas VA area.
LMI is a government consulting firm headquartered in Tysons, VA, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. Delivering the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our not-for-profit status and specialized services in defense, health, civilian, and national security markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
Ideal candidates will have supported initiatives across more than one IC organizational component, and must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with senior
clients. Candidates should have direct, applied experience in one or several of the following areas:
- Record Management
- Information Management
- Big Data
- Bulk Data Storage
- Electronic Record Keeping
- Strategic Planning
- Policy Development
- Business Process Analysis, Improvement, and Reengineering
- Operational Support
- Warehouse Operations
- A BS or BA degree or equivalent with a major associated with one of the above disciplines or minimum of one (1) year of experience in Information and Records Management, including but not limited to records disposition, electronic records, vital records, preservation, file management, and classification management.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience (preferable with an Intelligence Community customer) to include experience in one or more relevant management consulting disciplines. Experience working in the DO is preferred.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to pull and retrieve boxes up to 35 lbs. while standing on a ladder.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.