Richmond - Virginia (VA), 23233
Cedarfield - Pinnacle Living
The Volunteer Manager organizes, plans, and directs the operations of the Volunteer Program in the Resident Services Department. This person is responsible for recruitment, screening, general orientation and placement of all volunteers. Duties include volunteer management at all levels of care, coordinating and supervising the Cedarchest and the Shop, completing quarterly and annual impact and accountability reports, and more.
- Establish and maintain volunteers that create a volunteer leadership team responsible for different roles that touch the volunteer.
- Collaborate with Neighborhoods leaders & Clinical leaders in memory Support, Assisted Living, and Households to identify volunteer opportunities. Provides general supervision for all volunteers in Health Services.
- Supervises the operations and coordinates all activities related to the Cedarchest Resale Shop. Works with Housekeeping as primary contact for residents and/or families in collection of items for Cedarchest.
- Supervises the Cedarfield gift shop, responsible for organizing, ordering, and selling merchandise. Responsible for staffing the gift shop with volunteers and supporting the needs of the gift shop.
- : Responsible for collaborating with community and Pinnacle Living team members to compile annual reports.
- Responsible for collaborating with community and Pinnacle Living team members to compile quarterly reports.
- Plans and implements annual volunteer recognition/appreciation events.
- Works with the various departments within Cedarfield to identify areas in need of volunteers.
- Actively recruits, trains and evaluates qualified volunteers.
- Maintains records of volunteer hours and enters and tracks them in Volgistics.
- Responsible for annual survey to track volunteer time donated by residents and staff to the community.
- Provides residents with community outreach opportunities within the Greater Richmond area.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Attends all mandatory in-service training sessions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience in volunteer management or related field
- BA or BS preferred
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Savings Plan