Human Resources Assistant
Springfield - Virginia (VA),
Greenspring's Human Resources Team is looking for an energetic and multitasking Human Resources Assistant. This role will be responsible for receptionist duties in the HR main office, including answering telephones and greeting visitors to the department, assists in office procedures, and provides administrative support to the HR Director and HR Manager as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide clerical support by typing letters, memos, forms, spreadsheets, etc.
- Responds to telephone and written employment inquiries.
- Processes new employees according to processing schedule and guidelines.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Sorts and distributes office mail.
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Scans new employee paperwork to the employee electronic file.
- Prepares Identification badges for employees, interns, and volunteers.
- Maintains employee Referral Award program by keeping a database of employees paid, the date and the amount of payout.
- Maintains file of currentOrganizational Charts.
- Conducts new employee drug screening and background checks.
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong organizations skills, flexibility, and be able to multi-task.
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Office.
- Must be customer focused and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College degree in related field preferred.
- Previous experience in HR preferred.
Job: Human Resources Asst
United States-Virginia-Springfield :
Human Resources :
Dec 24, 2019, 10:17:07 AM :